Monday, November 26, 2012

Crochet by Kim:


      Random fact, I was way into Student Council while I was in high school. I loved planning the decorations and themes for school functions and all the wonderful people that I got to work with that I would have otherwise never met. This is when I first met Kim, she was our class secretary and I was the publicity officer. Little did I know that years after high school, Kim would be designing amazing knit wear! I never knew what an artist she would become but these days Kim designs and hand knits amazing scarves and even bow ties! (Like the gray one she is wearing in the above image) She even custom designs pieces specifically for her clients with the ideas of quality and comfort always in mind. You can view more of Kim's warm and cozy scarves at her website by clicking here! She designs for both women and men and you can view color swatches to design your own scarf by clicking here as well!








      I hope you will enjoy browsing Kim's site as much as I have for the perfect holiday gift or just something to keep yourself bundled up for the holiday!

Yours,
Nico


7 comments:

  1. kim is so pretty! i'm partial to the name, because that's my name. hahaha i love her scarves. will definitely look at her site. thanks nico for sharing her talents.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bowtie!! How clever and adorable. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a talented friend. that knit wear looks absolutely fantastic!


    Happy Monday!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I especially love the bow tie; so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she is so talented! I'm a sucker for a lovely knit, I knit my own scarves and snoods, but I would never have thought of knitted bow tie! Fantastic idea!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this crochet - some fab fashion items here! Great craftwork!

    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so nice, I love the bowtie she has on too, that is precious!! My favourite :)) I hope you've been doing well doll & have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!